$15.00Add to cart
Fish Oil is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Since the body is only capable of producing limited amounts of EPA
and DHA from the essential omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), we must, therefore
consume them through our diet or supplementation. Since many consumers either dislike the taste of
fish oil or aren’t amenable to taking large fish oil capsules; Reliance’s Omega 3 fish oil emulsion is a
pleasant tasting, highly bio-available form of Omega 3 fatty acids without the fish oil taste or
cumbersome capsules. Manufactured using the highest quality molecularly distilled fish oil; Omega 3
Fusion meets the strictest standards for mercury, lead, PCBs and other toxins that are found in many
other fish oils. Consuming fish oil is a flavored, emulsified form is a safe and effective way to ensure
an optimal intake of EPA and DHA each day.
- Smooth and creamy, natural lemon flavored fish oil; sweetened with xylitol
- Sourced exclusively from salmon and/or cod liver oil.
- The delicious taste encourages daily compliance, and ensures optimal intake of the
- omega-3 fats Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- Each serving (2 tsp) provides 720 mg of EPA (360 mg) and DHA (360 mg).
- Also provides 690 mg of heart-healthy omega-9 oleic acid.
- Provides better absorption (90% greater absorption than standard fish oil)** and is easier to
- consume than large soft gel capsules.
- Packaging occurs under strict nitrogen conditions, offering significant protection against oil
- Guarantee quality/stability of finished product for 18 months from date of manufacture under
- ambient conditions.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to support cardiovascular and neurological health, as well
- as healthy vision.*
- Serving as precursors to hormone-like compounds known as eicosanoids (i.e. prostaglandins), omega-
- 3 fats help support healthy blood pressure (relaxes blood vessels), blood clotting (reduces platelet
- aggregation and “stickiness”), as well as promote a favorable inflammatory and immune response.*
- EPA supports healthy brain function, and psychiatric health; DHA serves as the main structural fat
- in the brain and retina, being required for healthy brain function and normal, healthy vision.*
- Studies show omega-3 fats EPA and DHA help support normal, healthy blood cholesterol and
- triglyceride levels.*
- Monounsaturated omega-9 fat oleic acid, helps promote cardiovascular wellness.*
- Omega 3 category continues to remain strong and show positive growth.
- Fish oil emulsions as popularized by Barleans will continue to grow in consumer