$30.00Add to cart
Our ultra high probiotic capsules contain a minimum of 35 billion viable cells per serving. This eight strain proprietary blend supports and nurtures good intestinal flora for a healthy digestive system.* Contains No salt, yeast, wheat, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
$28.00Add to cart
An active lifestyle, especially one that includes regular exercise requires significant energy and nutritional support. Oftentimes men and women who are active may fall short when it comes to meeting their daily nutrient requirements. In addition, physical activity, work and other components of an “active” lifestyle, increase an individual’s requirement for most essential nutrients. Our Active Woman’s and Man’s Multi is a comprehensive, well-balanced formula that includes high levels of B- complex vitamins, antioxidants as well as major and trace minerals. Both formulas provide all essential nutrients and are balanced with a synergistic combination of herbal extracts and other plant compoundsto help support optimal health and wellness.*
Active Man is designed for men of all ages who need a multivitamin that works just as hard as they do. Active Man is enhanced with the key vitamins and minerals needed to support energy metabolism and nutrient breakdown, two critical factors for athletic performance and recovery.* Each serving also contains potent levels of antioxidants such as Vitamin C, E and Selenium, to help fight against cell-damaging free radicals. Active Man is a specialized timed-release formula, which allows the nutrients to release over several hours.*
- A comprehensive multivitamin designed specifically for the athletic male.
- Supports energy metabolism and nutrient breakdown.*
- High-potency antioxidant support.*
- Timed release formula allows nutrient release for hours.
$20.00Add to cart
- Stress & Fatigue
- Allergies & Hay Fever
- Insect Bites
- Natural Homeopathic Medicine
- Advanced Formulations
- No Drowsiness
- Non-Habit Forming
- Convenient Quick Dissolve Tablets
May help to provide glandular support for symptoms of: Allergies, Inflammation, Stress and Exhaustion
$17.00Add to cart
Maintaining strong bones and teeth is essential to your health. Weak bones can result in osteoporosis‚ leading to painful broken bones and falls; this can inconvenience you and prevent you from living life to the fullest. Meanwhile‚ teeth use the same materials as building blocks; if a tooth isn’t strong enough‚ it can chip or fall out
$18.00Add to cart
B-vitamins are required for numerous biochemical and physiological processes including the metabolism of macronutrients (carbohydrates, fats and proteins) to make energy, support of healthy nervous system function and for cardiovascular function.* Typically B-vitamins are used as needed and any excess is excreted. This makes it very important to consume these essential nutrients on a daily basis. Once B-vitamins are consumed they cannot perform their necessary functions until they are converted into their active coenzyme forms. Aging, chronic disease and other factors may limit one’s ability to convert B-vitamins into their coenzyme forms. Coenzyme B-50 Complex provides the active coenzyme forms of several essential B-vitamins. This bypasses the need for conversion, improves absorption, bioavailability and function.*
$13.00Add to cart
- The purest pharmaceutical grade creatine monohydrate manufactured according to the most stringent standards in the industry.
- Consistently tested and shown to be free of creatinine, dicyandiamide and dihydrotriazine, impurities typically found in poor quality creatine products.
- Manufactured via a patented process which provides the highest quality finished product; one that has been used in more research studies than any other creatine in the world.
- Provides 5 grams of pure creatine monohydrate per serving (teaspoon).
- Creatine monohydrate serves as a source of phosphate groups. This enables the body’s main energy source (ATP) to be maintained at optimal levels.*
- Optimal levels of ATP, particularly in muscle tissue helps support and enhance performance, and muscle “stamina”.*
- Scientific research has verified that creatine increases muscle strength, lean body mass and muscle energy while accelerating energy recovery during intense exercise.*
- Studies show creatine monohydrate may help reduce muscle fatigue by reducing the buildup of lactic acid in muscle tissue following activities, exercises, etc. that require short bursts of maximum energy.*
- Helps support more intense training which further improves strength and muscle growth by delaying muscle fatigue. (Creatine regenerates ATP-energy to increase muscle working time in anaerobic activity).*