$52.00Add to cart
Whey protein is among the most valuable kinds of protein available. It scores very well in all measures of protein value, such as PER (Protein Efficiency Ratio) 3.2, BV (Biological Value) 100 and PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) 1.0. The PDCAAS is the most relevant measure of the quality of proteins for humans and is the official rating system used by the World Health Organization. The score of 1.0 is the highest possible rating. Whey protein contains all of the essential amino acids in biologically significant amounts and is simply one of the most complete sources of proteins and amino acids in the marketplace. It does not contain any synthetic hormones such as rBGH. The whey protein concentrate and isolate used in this formula are produced through an ion-exchanged, ultra filtration process that yields the highest level of protein and amino acids while preserving all the naturally occurring, immune enhancing and muscle nourishing bioactives.
Ingredients:Whey protein concentrate (yielding approximately 36% B-lactoglobulin, 10% A-lactalbumin, 3% immunoglobulin G, 15% glyco-macropeptides, 3% proteose peptone 5, 25% branched chain amino acids and 19% glutamic acid and soy lecithin), natural vanilla flavor, Stevia (SwetaTM brand; no licorice aftertaste), silica and luo han guo fruit extract, Whey protein isolate (yielding approximately 69% B-lactoglobulin, 14% A-lactalbumin, 3% bovine serum albumin, 2% immunoglobulin G, 2% glycomacropeptide, 1% proteose peptone 5, 25% branched chain amino acids, and 18% glutamic acid).
Contains No yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Non-GMO and rBGH free. Contains milk & dairy products and soy lecithin for easy mixing. Soy Lecithin is present at less than 1% of the formula.
$19.00Add to cart
B-vitamins are required for numerous biochemical and physiological processes including the metabolism of macronutrients (carbohydrates, fats and proteins) to make energy, support of healthy nervous system function and for cardiovascular function.* Typically B-vitamins are used as needed and any excess is excreted. This makes it very important to consume these essential nutrients on a daily basis. Once B-vitamins are consumed they cannot perform their necessary functions until they are converted into their active coenzyme forms. Aging, chronic disease and other factors may limit one’s ability to convert B-vitamins into their coenzyme forms. Coenzyme B-50 Complex provides the active coenzyme forms of several essential B-vitamins. This bypasses the need for conversion, improves absorption, bioavailability and function.*
$13.00Add to cart
- The purest pharmaceutical grade creatine monohydrate manufactured according to the most stringent standards in the industry.
- Consistently tested and shown to be free of creatinine, dicyandiamide and dihydrotriazine, impurities typically found in poor quality creatine products.
- Manufactured via a patented process which provides the highest quality finished product; one that has been used in more research studies than any other creatine in the world.
- Provides 5 grams of pure creatine monohydrate per serving (teaspoon).
- Creatine monohydrate serves as a source of phosphate groups. This enables the body’s main energy source (ATP) to be maintained at optimal levels.*
- Optimal levels of ATP, particularly in muscle tissue helps support and enhance performance, and muscle “stamina”.*
- Scientific research has verified that creatine increases muscle strength, lean body mass and muscle energy while accelerating energy recovery during intense exercise.*
- Studies show creatine monohydrate may help reduce muscle fatigue by reducing the buildup of lactic acid in muscle tissue following activities, exercises, etc. that require short bursts of maximum energy.*
- Helps support more intense training which further improves strength and muscle growth by delaying muscle fatigue. (Creatine regenerates ATP-energy to increase muscle working time in anaerobic activity).*
$20.00Add to cartBackground:The typical U.S. diet is lacking in the essential mineral magnesium. Most people do notconsume even the minimum recommended daily value of this important nutrient. For someindividuals, higher amounts of magnesium are required due to increased activitylevels/energy requirements, presence of chronic disease, etc. Magnesium is an essentialmineral that is a required cofactor for well over 300 chemical reactions in the body. In all,magnesium takes part in more chemical reactions than any other nutrient. Our Gold StandardMagnesium is from Albion labs, and consists of magnesium lysyl glycinate. Albion Labsmanufactures premium chelated minerals and have been the subject of numerous researchstudies.*Features:
- Albion labs magnesium lysyl glycinate which bonds magnesium to the amino acids
- lysine and glycine.
- 400 mg elemental magnesium per serving.
- Superior absorption and bioavailability.
- Provides a superior source of magnesium, a major mineral which serves as a
- cofactor for well over 300 biochemical reactions.*
- Magnesium is required for nutrient metabolism and energy production, muscle
- function and works synergistically with calcium, where calcium is responsible for
- muscle contraction and magnesium, muscle relaxation.*
- Magnesium is also essential for maintaining a normal, healthy blood pressure, and
- is required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA, cell membrane function and the
- activity of hormones, neurotransmitters and other cellular regulators.*
$22.00Add to cart
Joints play a vital role in supporting health. You need strong, flexible, healthy joints to be able to live life and to get the exercise you need to support health. Every joint in the body consists of cartilage tissue and special synovial fluids to make sure the joints move easily. Because joint health is so important, the body constantly creates new joint tissue to replace older or damaged tissue. This process requires a lot of nutrients to support the formation of new healthy joints. It is made with Glucosamine Sulfate 1000 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate Complex 100 mg, Boswellia 100 mg & more
$26.00Add to cart
L-Carnitine is vital for the delivery of large fatty acids into every energy dependent tissue in the human body. This is especially true for the heart; where a great deal of its energy is derived from fatty acids. L-Carnitine is critical to heart function and its optimal performance. †
The best sources of dietary L-Carnitine are animal proteins and since vegetarians avoid these foods; they may benefit from an L-Carnitine supplement.
Contains No sugar, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, artificial flavors or colors.